Monday, November 8, 2010

Simple Expressions

안녕하세요?     Hello.  Hi. (Are you well?)


감사합니다.        고맙습니다.                          괜찮습니다괜찮아요
Thank you            Thank you                              That’s OK.

안녕히 가세요                                                  안녕히 계세요
Good bye to the person who’s leaving        Good bye to the person who’s staying

이름이 뭡니까이름이 뭐예요?                    성함이 어떻게 되세요?
What’s your name?                                            What’s your name? (honorific)

저는--------- 사람입니다.              저는 ------------에서 왔습니다.
I’m ------------(nationality)                               I’m from ------------.

________에서 합니다.           직업은 _________입니다.

I work at __________                   My job is _________

________까지 어떻게 갑니까?               여기서 멀어요?     가까워요?

How do I go to_________?                          Is it far from here?   Close from here?

화장실 어디 있습니까?   화장실 어디예요?
Where is the restroom?

얼음물 주십시오.       얼음물 주세요
Please give me iced water.

이거 얼마입니까?           이거 얼마예요?
How much is this?

모르겠습니다.           몰라요
I don’t know

영어 합니까?                   영어 해요?
Do you speak English?

죄송합니다.    죄송해요                   미안합니다.    미안해요
I’m sorry (more polite)                       I’m sorry

No comments:

Post a Comment